Race date: May 21, 2022
Registration is now open!
On a per-hour basis, and factoring in swag, this is one of the least expensive races of any kind in Michigan. Comes with shirt (or pint or buff), free clinic, good chance at 100+ prizes, and post-race pizza and fruit.
Team captains will register themselves and pay for the team. Provide your teammates’ email addresses during registration and BikeReg will email them for information and waiver. The team is not official until all of this is complete. You must get their portion of the team fee.
5 HOUR with Amazing Race-like challenges
Canoe rental is $30 per team extra ($10-15 per person). You may bring your own.
NO solo division for the 5-hour race only.
- Early (thru Jan. 31): $89/person
- Regular (Feb. 1-May 8): $99/person
- Late (May 9-18): $109/person (shirt may not be available)
Canoe rental is $40 per team extra ($13-20 per person). You may bring your own.
- Early (thru Jan. 31): $109/person
- Regular (Feb. 1-May 8): $119/person
- Late (May 9-18): $129/person (shirt may not be available)
Canoe Rental (or you may bring your own)
- One $30 canoe needed for 2-person and 3-person teams; Two $30 canoes needed for 4-person teams. One $20 kayak for 8-hour solos.
- Comes with paddles and life vests (or you may bring your own).
Discounts & Age Limits
- $20 off kids 17 and under (with paid adult). Use youth20d as your code or contact us if multiple kids on your team. For the 5-hour race, there is no age limit because the roads have a good shoulder for biking. For the 8-hour race, racers must be at least 14 years old due to narrow shoulders on some roads.
- $10 off military service (past or present) for any of our races, indefinitely. Use militaryteam10d as your code. Thank you for your service!
Email us if you need to cancel.
60 days out or more: 100% cash back with $10 per person administrative fee OR 100% credit
30-60 days out: 50% cash back OR 100% credit
15-30 days out: 25% cash back OR 100% credit
6-14 days out: 75% credit (ends Sunday at midnight of race week)
Week of race: no credit except for special circumstances
Race credits are good until the end of the following calendar year.
Full refunds are available in the case of a death in the family, military duty or significant financial hardship such as a lost job or major medical expense.
Edit your Entry
We highly recommend establishing a BikeReg account for future races.
If you created an account. Find the link in your email confirmation or sign in to your registration. Click on Edit/Transfer link to the right of My Upcoming Events. Make the edits.
If you did not created an account. Go to the registration page and click “Contact Event” under the event name. Click on the Trying to Edit or Transfer Your Entry green box. On the next page, enter the email address that was used to register. An email will be sent to that address with a link to the page where edits and transfers can be made.
Add/Transfer in a Teammate
You can add a person to your team (or replace a teammate) by selecting the Join an Existing Team below the other registration options. Once complete, you must email us and we’ll merge the new person into the existing team, change your division if applicable and provide a partial refund if it’s a transfer.
You must email us (rather than use the BikeReg transfer process) if you want to make a change after registration closes (after Wednesday or Thursday of race week).