Race date: October 9, 2021
On a per-hour basis, and factoring in swag, this is one of the least expensive races of any kind in Michigan. Comes with shirt (or pint or buff), free clinic, good chance at 100+ prizes, food after the race.
Team captains will register themselves and pay for the team. 1-4 person female, male and co-ed divisions. Provide your teammates’ email addresses during registration and BikeReg will email them to request their contact information, shirt size, waiver, etc. The team is not official until all of this is complete. You must get their portion of the team fee from them.
6 HOUR (bonus hour added)
- Early (thru April 30): $89/person (comes with canoe/kayak!)
- Regular (May 1-Sept. 30): $99/person (comes with canoe/kayak!)
- Late (Oct. 1-7): $109/person (comes with canoe/kayak; shirt NOT available; post-race meal not guaranteed)
- Early (thru April 30): $109/person + canoe rental if needed ($13-20 per person)
- Regular (May 1-Sept. 30): $119/person + canoe rental if needed
- Late (Oct. 1-7): $129 per person + canoe rental if needed (shirt NOT available; post-race meal not guaranteed)
- 6-Hour Canoe/Kayak Rental (w/ paddles and PFDs): Provided with entry! First come, first served; we will rent enough so teams shouldn’t have to wait. You may still bring your own.
- 10-Hour Canoe Rental (w/ paddles and PFDs): One $30 kayak for solos or one $40 canoe needed for 2-person and 3-person teams; Two $40 canoes needed for 4-person teams (or bring your own)
Discounts & Age Limits
- $20 off kids 17 and under (w/ paid adult and online waiver consent). For the Ludington Edition, there is no age limit to do the 6-hour in-park trekking, paddling and biking sections (the additional urban bike section is best for 12 years and up; exceptions may be possible). Racers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult; exceptions may be granted.
- $10 off military service (past or present) for any of our races, indefinitely. Thank you for your service!
Email us for code.
We highly recommend establishing a BikeReg account for future races. If you need to make a change and don’t have the account information, you can change registration information here.
Email us if you need to cancel.
60 days out or more: 100% cash back with $10 per person administrative fee OR 100% credit
30-60 days out: 50% cash back OR 100% credit
15-30 days out: 25% cash back OR 100% credit
6-14 days out: 75% credit (ends Sunday at midnight of race week)
Week of race: no credit except for special circumstances
Race credits are good until the end of the following calendar year.
Full refunds are available in the case of a death in the family, military duty or significant financial hardship such as a lost job or major medical expense.
If you created an account. Find the link in your email confirmation or sign in to your registration (if you registered last year under our old Snap system, contact us). Click on Edit/Transfer link to the right of My Upcoming Events. Make the edits.
If you did not created an account. Go to the registration page and click “Contact Event” under the event name. Click on the Trying to Edit or Transfer Your Entry green box. On the next page, enter the email address that was used to register. An email will be sent to that address with a link to the page where edits and transfers can be made.
Add/Transfer in a Teammate
You can add a person to your team (or replace a teammate) by selecting the Join an Existing Team below the other registration options. Once complete, you must email us and we’ll merge the new person into the existing team, change your division if applicable and provide a partial refund if it’s a transfer.
You must email us (rather than use the BikeReg transfer process) if you want to make a change after registration closes (after Wednesday or Thursday of race week).