May 20, 2023
7-HOUR (per person, not including canoe/kayak rental if needed)
$110 through Jan. 31
$120 Feb. 1-April 30
$130 May 1-May 16 (no registration after May 16)
No USARA license required for the 7-hour race but consider joining!
$15 kayak rental per person (for 1, 2, 3 or 4-person teams) or
$20 canoe rental per TEAM (for 2 or 3-person teams)
(50% off normal rental rates)
14-HOUR (per person, not including canoe/kayak rental if needed)
$150 through Jan. 31
$165 Feb. 1-April 30
$180 May 1-May 16 (no registration after May 16)
Includes the $8 one-day USARA license with these benefits.
$20 kayak rental per person (for 1, 2, 3 or 4-person teams) or
$25 canoe rental per TEAM (for 2 or 3-person teams)
(35% off normal rental rates)
Comes with shirt (or pint or buff), post-race meal, free clinic, and a good shot at 100+ raffle and top finisher prizes. Discounts for youth (see below). On a per-hour basis, and factoring in swag, this is one of the least expensive races of any kind in Michigan.
Team captains will register themselves and pay for the team. Provide your teammates’ email addresses during registration and BikeReg will email them to request their contact information, shirt size, waiver, etc. The team is not official until all of this is complete. You must get their portion of the team fee from them.
Discounts & Age Limits
- $35 off each youth on your team 17 and under (w/ paid adult and online waiver consent). Racers 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult; exceptions may be granted. Use code youthAR35d or contact us if multiple youth.
- $10 off military service (past or present) or current police, fire or EMT professionals. Thank you for your service! Use code protectandserveAR10d.
We recommend establishing an Outside Interactive/BikeReg account for future races.
- Email us if you need to cancel. If 60 days or more, let us know which option you prefer.
- Credits and refunds do not include registration fees which are charged by BikeReg/Outside Interactive registration company.
- Race credits are good until the end of the following calendar year.
- Refunds are available in the case of a death in the family, military duty, or significant financial hardship such as a lost job or major medical expense.
- Refunds are available on merchandise that has not already been ordered.
- If you take a credit/cash refund or don’t show up at the race, you forfeit your right to the free stuff (swag). We give remaining swag to late registrants who did not get it or to volunteers.
60 days out or more: 100% cash back with $10 per person administrative fee OR 100% credit (let us know your choice).
30-60 days out: 50% cash back OR 100% credit
15-30 days out: 25% cash back OR 85% credit
6-14 days out: 70% credit (ends Sunday at midnight of race week)
Week of race: no credit except for special circumstances.
If you created an account. Find the link in your email confirmation or sign in to your registration. Click on Edit/Transfer link to the right of My Upcoming Events. Make the edits.
If you did not created an account. Go to the registration page and click “Contact Event” under the event name. Click on the Trying to Edit or Transfer Your Entry green box. On the next page, enter the email address that was used to register. An email will be sent to that address with a link to the page where edits and transfers can be made.
Add/Transfer in a Teammate
You can add a person to your team (or replace a teammate) by selecting the Join an Existing Team below the other registration options. Once complete, you must email us and we’ll merge the new person into the existing team and change your division if applicable.
You must email us (rather than use the BikeReg transfer process) if you want to make a change after registration closes (allowed right up until the start of the race, but the sooner the better).