Race date: June 12, 2021
- 6-Hour Canoe/Kayak Rental (w/ paddles & PFDs): Provided with entry! First come, first served; we will rent enough so teams shouldn’t have to wait (or just for a couple minutes).
- 11-Hour Canoe Rental (w/ paddles & PFDs): $40 per canoe, $25 per kayak. 1 kayak for solos, 1 canoe for 2 and 3-person teams; Two canoes needed for 4-person teams (or bring your own).
On a per-hour basis, and factoring in swag, this is one of the least expensive races of any kind in Michigan
- 1-4 person female, male and co-ed divisions
- Comes with tech shirt (or pint or buff), free clinic, good chance at 100+ prizes, taco bar (if COVID allows), food after the race
- Age limits. For the Cannonsburg race, the minimum age limit is 14 due to a few paved roads with fairly narrow shoulders. Youth 12-13 years old with a lot of road biking experience may be allowed. Racers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Early (thru Feb. 28): $89/person (comes with canoe/kayak!)
- Regular (March 1-May 31): $99/person (comes with canoe/kayak!)
- Late (June 1-10, 5 pm): $109/person (comes with canoe/kayaks; shirt NOT available after June 6)
- Early (thru Feb. 28): $109/person + canoe rental if needed ($13-20 pp)
- Regular (March 1-May 31): $119/person + canoe rental if needed
- Late (June 1-10, 5 pm): $129 per person + canoe rental if needed (shirt NOT available after June 6)
- $20 off kids 17 and under (w/ paid adult and online waiver consent).
- $8 (about 10%) off military service (past or present) for any of our races, indefinitely. Thank you for your service!
Email us for code.
For the Cannonsburg race, the minimum age limit is 14 due to a few paved roads with fairly narrow shoulders. Youth 12-13 years old with a lot of road biking experience may be allowed.
Team captains will register themselves and pay for the team. Provide your teammates’ email addresses during registration and BikeReg will email them to request their contact information, shirt size, waiver, etc. The team is not official until all of this is complete. You must get their portion of the team fee from them.
We highly recommend establishing a BikeReg account for future races. If you need to make a change and don’t have the account information, you can change registration information here.
60 days out or more: 100% cash back with $10 per person administrative fee OR 100% credit, no admin fee
30-60 days out: 50% cash back OR 100% credit
15-30 days out: 25% cash back OR 100% credit
0-2 weeks out: 75% credit
Race credits are good until the end of the following calendar year.
Full refunds are available in the case of a death in the family, military duty or significant financial hardship such as a lost job or major medical expense.
This year we will offer 100% deferment credit to any Michigan Adventure Race, Coast to Coast Gravel Grinder, or Lord of the Springs bike race in 2021 or 2022 if the race is canceled due to COVID. If the race is cancelled due to severe weather (e.g., blizzard), a partial credit will be issued with the amount based on financial impact of upfront, nonrefundable expenses the race incurs.
If you created an account. Find the link in your email confirmation or sign in to your registration (if you registered last year under our old Snap system, contact us). Click on Edit/Transfer link to the right of My Upcoming Events. Make the edits.
If you did not created an account. Go to the registration page and click “Contact Event” under the event name. Click on the Trying to Edit or Transfer Your Entry green box. On the next page, enter the email address that was used to register. An email will be sent to that address with a link to the page where edits and transfers can be made.
Add/Transfer in a Teammate
You can add a person to your team (or replace a teammate) by selecting the Join an Existing Team below the other registration options. Once complete, you must email us and we’ll merge the new person into the existing team, change your division if applicable and provide a partial refund if it’s a transfer.
You must email us (rather than use the BikeReg transfer process) if you want to make a change after registration closes (after Wednesday or Thursday of race week).