Cannonsburg Edition registration to open late January.
- 5-Hour Canoe/Kayak Rental: Provided with entry! First come, first served; we will rent enough so teams shouldn’t have to wait
- 10-Hour Canoe Rental: One $40 canoe needed for solo or 2-person teams; Two $40 canoes needed for 3- or 4-person teams (or bring your own)
On a per-hour basis, and factoring in swag, this is one of the least expensive races of any kind in Michigan
- 1-4 person female, male and co-ed divisions
- Comes with tech shirt (or pint or buff), free clinic, good chance at 100+ prizes, taco bar (if COVID allows), food after the race
- Early (thru February 28): $89/person (comes with canoe/kayaks)
- Regular (March 1-May 31): $99/person (comes with canoe/kayaks)
- Late (June 1-10): $109/person (comes with canoe/kayaks; shirt NOT available after June 6)
- Early (thru February 28): $109/person + canoe rental if needed
- Regular (March 1-May 31): $119/person + canoe rental if needed
- Late (June 1-10): $129 per person + canoe rental if needed (shirt NOT available after June 6)
- $20 off kids 17 and under (w/ paid adult and online waiver consent). Racers generally must be at least 12 years old unless the parent discusses the possibility of an exception with race organizers. Racers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- $8 (about 10%) off military service (past or present) for any of our races, indefinitely. Thank you for your service!
Email us for code.
Team captains will register themselves and pay for the team. Provide your teammates’ email addresses during registration and BikeReg will email them to request their contact information, shirt size, waiver, etc. The team is not official until all of this is complete. You must get their portion of the team fee from them.
Racer Cancelations & Credits
If you need to cancel, we will provide a credit for a future race that must be used within 2 years, minus a deferment/admin fee of $10 per person (this helps to deter teams for just signing up and cancelling on a whim and covers any upfront expenses related to individual racers – food, insurance, etc.).
If some of your team cannot do the race but some can, see transfer details below and then contact us.
If you purchased race insurance (e.g., Allianz Registration Protection via RunReg), contact them to inquire about possible reimbursement.
Full refunds are available in the case of a death in the family or military duty.
Event Cancelation/Postponement Policy
Race organizers reserve the right to cancel (or postpone) the event in the case of extended severe weather or other emergency. We will do everything possible to get the event in, but refunds are not available if it is cancelled (or postponed) due to significant costs we must pay in advance of the race (e.g., insurance, permits, vendor deposits, advertising, graphic design, etc.) along with hundreds of hours of planning. Exception: a 100% credit good for any of our BikeReg events before 2023 will be given if the race is canceled due to COVID.
We recommend establishing a BikeReg account for future races.
If you created an account. Find the link in your email confirmation or sign in to your registration (if you registered last year under our old Snap system, contact us). Click on Edit/Transfer link to the right of My Upcoming Events. Make the edits.
If you did not created an account. Go to the registration page and click “Contact Event” under the event name. Click on the Trying to Edit or Transfer Your Entry green box. On the next page, enter the email address that was used to register. An email will be sent to that address with a link to the page where edits and transfers can be made.
Add/Transfer in a Teammate
You can add a person to your team (or replace a teammate) by selecting the Join an Existing Team below the other registration options. Once complete, you must email us and we’ll merge the new person into the existing team, change your division if applicable and provide a partial refund if it’s a transfer.