The Winter Edition – March 6, 2021
Looking for a race to keep you motivated this winter? Race with more than 300 others in the largest winter adventure race in the U.S. You and your teammate(s) will run on and off trail, navigate with a map, and snowshoe (short loop, snowshoes provided) and conquer Amazing Race-like challenges, collecting as many checkpoints as possible in three hours. Includes shirt, chili lunch and warm lodge after the race!
- Length: 3 hours
- Start: Camp Roger, Rockford/Grand Rapids
- Divisions: Solo, 2- and 3-4 person co-ed, females and males
- Includes: free compass clinic, shirt, huge raffle and top prizes, chili lunch
The Cannonsburg Edition – June 12, 2021
So much more to explore in this area so we’ll return here one more year. Adventure and wilderness in a slightly more urban setting. You and your teammates will canoe, bike and trek on foot, navigating by map and compass. Choose from the easily doable 4-6 hour (time TBD) beginner/intermediate race or the more challenging 8-12 hour race. We’ll celebrate with a tasty taco bar (TBD), awards, and raffle.
- Durations: 4-6 hours or 8-12 hours
- Start: Cannonsburg Ski Area, Grand Rapids
- Divisions: 1-4 person co-ed, females and males
- Includes: free compass clinic, shirt, huge raffle and top prizes, taco bar