Winter Edition – Jan. 13, 2024
Looking for a race to keep you motivated this winter? Race with more than 400 others in the largest winter adventure race in the USA. You and your teammate(s) will hunt for and collect as many checkpoints as possible in up to three hours, running on and off trail, navigating with a map, snowshoeing (short loop, snowshoes provided) and conquering Amazing Race-like challenges. Capped at 500 and expected to sell out! Camp Roger, Rockford, MI.
- Duration: Up to 3 hours (but ok to come back early if you are cold!)
- Start: Camp Roger, Rockford, MI (just northeast of Grand Rapids)
- Divisions: Solo, 2-person, and 3-4 person (co-ed, females, and males), new 2-5 person family division
- Includes: 1/4 zip pullover ($35 retail), chili & fruit lunch, raffle and top prizes
- Details: click on the Race Information and Required Gear pages
Cannonsburg Edition – May 18, 2024
Experience some fun, fast mountain biking trails, scenic bike paths, and great orienteering/hiking land just miles from the metropolitan Grand Rapids area. A fun mix of wilderness and urban racing. Checkpoints will be optional and noted if advanced so that both experienced and beginner racers will find the race a good fit for their skills and fitness level.