Croton-Hardy Edition (featuring Michigan’s Dragon Trail)
May 20, 2023
Get ready for an incredible adventure! You and your teammates will use a map to search for checkpoints on an unmarked course, flowing through miles and miles of roller coastery singletrack on the world-class Dragon Trail above beautiful Hardy Pond, and biking on forested gravel roads. You’ll paddle on the scenic waters of the Croton-Hardy area and trek/orienteer on challenging but “doable” land – not too severe in elevation or vegetation. None of the course has ever been raced on before. The 14-hour race is a United States Adventure Racing Association regional championship (one-day license included).
- Duration: 7 or 14-hour cut-off
- Start: Camp Harvest, Croton-Hardy area, Newaygo, MI
- Divisions: Solo, 2-person, and 3-4 person (co-ed, females, and males)
- Includes: tech shirt (or pint or buff), post-race dinner, raffle and top prizes
- Details: click on the Race Information and Required Gear pages