Muskegon State Park – May 21, 2022
Experience magnificent Lake Michigan scenery from trekking on high dunes to biking and paddling along the coast, collecting as many checkpoints as you can in up to 5 or 8 hours. It’s an adult treasure hunt! 5-hour racers will also conquer fun Amazing Race-like challenges on the beach. We’ll gather on the shores of Lake Michigan after the race to celebrate with pizza, awards and a raffle.
- Duration: Choose from up to 5 or 8 hours
- Start: Muskegon State Park
- Divisions: 2- and 3-4 person (co-ed, females, and males). Solos allowed in the 8-hour race
- Includes: tech shirt, raffle and top prizes, post-race pizza and fruit
- Details: click on one of the pages above for more information and to register