Thanks for your interest in volunteering for the ArtPrize Edition! Give back to the community by supporting recreational events, get involved and meet friends, or support a friend who is racing. Volunteers receive a free race shirt, post-race pizza or other meal and $25 off a future Michigan Adventure Racing for themselves or an immediate family member (and/or Michigan Adventure Racing gear depending on the need).
Volunteers will be helping with our special Amazing Race-like challenges, set-up, check-in (Friday evening or Saturday morning), bike corral, scoring at the end.
Most volunteers will be challenge monitors, explaining to racers what they have to do and punching their passports when they have completed the challenge. We would love it if some of you could come early to help with parking, check-in and set-up or stay late to help score passports.
You can sign up here or on the Register page if you would like to help.
- Friday early check-in volunteer help, 3:30-7:00 pm, Gazelle Sports GR
- Volunteer meeting, Gazelle Sports GR: Friday, 6:00-7:00 pm or Ah-Nab-Awen Park, Saturday 7:45 am
- Volunteers ready at challenges: 9:00 am
- Race start: 9:30-9:45 am (waves)
- Race finish: 1:30-1:45 pm
- Lunch: 1:00-2:15 pm
- Award ceremony and raffle: 2:15