The Ludington Edition – May 20, 2017 – SOLD OUT.
Nothing beats racing alongside and on the ridges above glorious Lake Michigan. This year we add fun singletrack biking to the amazing trekking and paddling. Capped at 500 racers!
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Start: Ludington State Park
- Length: six or twelve hours
- Divisions: Solo, 2, 3, or 4-person co-ed, females or males
- Includes: tech shirt, huge raffle and top prizes, pizza
The Epic (Caberfae) Edition – July 29 weekend, 2017
The best paddling and mountain biking we’ve ever offered in a race along with awesome Manistee National Forest orienteering. Great Northern Michigan terrain and water within easy reach of most of our races. The 18-hour race is part of the North American Adventure Racing Series.
- Dates, Lengths:
18-20 hour: Friday, July 28 – Saturday, July 29
6-8 hour: Sunday, July 30
- Start: Caberfae Peaks Resort near Cadillac
18-20 hour: 2, 3 or 4-person co-ed, females and males
6 hour: Solo, 2, 3 or 4-person co-ed, females and males
- Includes: tech shirt, huge raffle and top prizes, wedding-style buffet