The Winter Edition – January 28, 2017
Join us and 450 other crazies for the largest winter adventure race in the U.S. Experience trail and off-trail running (likely 4-6 miles depending on how many checkpoints you get), Amazing Race-style challenges, orienteering (beginner to intermediate), snowshoeing and fatbiking. Snowshoes and fatbikes will be provided but you may bring your own. Great motivation to keep your healthy lifestyle going all winter long!
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017
- Start: Camp Roger, Rockford
- Length: up to three hours
- Divisions: 2-person or 3-person co-ed, females or males
- Includes: hooded sweatshirt, huge raffle and top prizes, pizza, chili
The Ludington Edition – May 20, 2017
Nothing beats racing alongside and on the ridges above glorious Lake Michigan. This year we add fun singletrack biking to the amazing trekking and paddling.
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Start: Ludington State Park
- Length: six or twelve hours
- Divisions: Solo, 2-person or 3-person co-ed, females or males
- Includes: tech shirt, huge raffle and top prizes, pizza