The Epic Edition – August 2
The Michigan Adventure Race: Epic Edition offers eight hours of trekking, orienteering, mountain biking and river paddling in some rugged terrain just outside of Grand Rapids. You can do this; just slow the pace down a bit from shorter races. An awesome accomplishment and a fun adventure!
Registration is now open!
- Date: Saturday, August 2, 2014, 8:00 am
- Start: Ada Township Park
- Length: up to 8 hours
- Divisions: solo, two-, or four-person
- Includes: tech shirt, cash and gear prizes, pig roast or pizza
The Lake Michigan Edition - June 14
Race in one of the most beautiful areas in Michigan and the Midwest. Explore Hoffmaster State Park, Grand Haven and other amazing places. Run, bike, paddleboard, kayak and conquer Amazing Race challenges for up to five hours. Register here.
- Date: Saturday, June 14, 2014, 10:00 am
- Start: Hoffmaster State Park
- Length: up to 5 hours
- Divisions: two-person
- Includes: tech shirt, chance at $1000s of prizes, pig roast lunch