The Epic Edition – August 2
The Michigan Adventure Race: Epic Edition offers eight hours of trekking, orienteering, mountain biking and river paddling in some rugged terrain just outside of Grand Rapids. You can do this; just slow the pace down a bit from shorter races. An awesome accomplishment and a fun adventure!
Registration is now open!
- Date: Saturday, August 2, 2014, 8:30 am
- Start: Ada Township Park. Ada, MI
- Length: up to eight hours, with shorter options available
- Divisions: solo, two-, or four-person
- Includes: tech shirt, cash and gear prizes, pizza dinner
The ArtPrize Edition - September 27
Part bike race, part running race and part Amazing Race, the ArtPrize Edition is to our knowledge the only sporting event that incorporates a world-class art festival. Two-person teams will bike or run to checkpoints pre-marked on a map, collecting as many points as they can within four hours. They’ll encounter Amazing Race-like challenges, many involving some aspect of art and ArtPrize, in popular downtown exhibits as well as out-of-the-way venues.
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014, 9:00 am
- Start: Ah-Nab-Awen Park, Grand Rapids, MI
- Length: up to four hours
- Divisions: two-person
- Includes: tech shirt, chance at $1000s of prizes, pizza lunch